Friday, December 17, 2010

19 and {Crazy}.

Freshman Year.
A time to start over.
Mold yourself into what you want to be, forgetting all the scars of your past.

That was the plan.

So much for the plan.

My name, is Rudy Rae, and in High School, I was never one to stick around with any boy too long. Month, month and a half and it was time to run. It was high school. Nothing serious. Nothing permenant. Unfortunately, my running arounds got me abit of a name. Of course, here in college, no one knew that. I walked on to campus that first day, determined to be better.  I had Rules now.

Rudy's Rules to Live By:

Don't Rush into relationships.
Get some good Girl friends, not just guys.
Don't Play Games. (Don't Kiss 'im, lessin you're gonna date 'im)
Never buy more than a half gallon of milk at a time.

So there it was. The short, sweet list, which I thought would be easy to follow. How wrong I was. This Nineteen year old brunette was in for more than she bargained for.

No comments:

Post a Comment